Sunday, December 2, 2007

Saturday morning we had pictures scheduled, Unfortunately mother nature had rain scheduled. After getting all the kids up and ready by 8:00 am we decided to cancel the pictures and go out and do them ourselves and check for fun locations. We found that the Mesa Art Center is a grat place for a photo shoot. As we were taking the pictures ourselves, it began to really rain hard. The kids had a blast.

6 comments:

The Hyde's said...

Elliot- your pictures look really good!

tammy said...

Cute pics!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I love these pictures! They turned out really nice!

ShaunaMahana said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Stock Family said...

You have such cute kids! I love your blog template too. I found your blod from Marlee's.

Cathy said...

Hey Tiffany! I am sooo happy I found your blog, just don't ask me how I did? I always wonder what is going on with all the girls from 23rd ward. I have the best memories of you and Litisha. I still LOVE how your mom did my wedding cake. I would love to hear from you, my email is cathydriggs@yahoo.com and our blog is kricatdriggs.blogspot.com your kids are sooo adorable. i love the red hair! talk to you soon, love, Cathy