Saturday, July 26, 2008

Whimsical Wedding



Megan Adams asked me to do her wedding cake and this is what we came up with. She was having a carnival themed reception so a traditional style cake wouldn't do . . . Her reception was fabulous - a child's dream - nothing but candy, ice cream, cotton candy, popcorn, soda, and a photo booth! Great plans Megan!

3 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

cute cake. That's an interesting theme for a wedding reception. Something I wouldn't think up on my own, but probably a lot of fun! I'm glad to see your back in the blogging world. I almost didn't click on your link... but I'm glad i did

Stock Family said...

That is an awesome cake! What a fun idea for a reception... And, your kids are growing up too fast!

tammy said...

That turned out so cute! And I'm excited you're posting a little more than before.